WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP AFTER ACCEPTING YAH’S SALVATION (a.k.a YAHUSHUA)?
HOW DO WE DAILY WORK OUT OUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING?
YOU HAVE STARTED RUNNING THE RACE OF FAITH IN YAHUSHUA ALL THE WAY TO THE SPIRITUAL PROMISED LAND which is The HEAVENS!
Acts 20:23-24 Names of God Bible (NOG)
23 However, the HOLY SPIRIT warns me in every city that imprisonment and suffering are waiting for me. 24 But I don’t place any value on my own life. I want to finish the RACE I’m RUNNING. I want to carry out the mission I received from the LORD (YAHUSHUA) Yeshua—the mission of testifying to the Good News of GOD’S kindness.
Note that you are required to work out your SALVATION with fear and trembling or else you CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION!
You must DAILY WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING!
Philippians 2:12-13 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 My dear friends, you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I’m absent. In the same way continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13 It is God who produces in you the desires and actions that please him.
Once you accept YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST / YESHUA) as your only one and true MESSIAH / SAVIOUR / LORD, then you can enter YAH’S (GOD’S) ARK OF SALVATION!
Your life is no longer your own but rather YAH! You have given your life unto YAH through confession with your mouth in prayer. YOU ARE NOW A LIVING SACRIFICE UNTO YAH! You are to let YAH take control of your life daily and in every aspect of your life as seen in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and Romans 12:1-2
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Names of God Bible (NOG)
19 Don’t you know that your body is a temple that belongs to the (RUACH HA KODESH) Holy Spirit? The HOLY SPIRIT, whom you received from GOD, lives in you. You don’t belong to yourselves. 20 You were bought for a price. So bring glory to GOD in the way you use your body.
Romans 12:1-2 Names of God Bible (NOG)
Dedicate Your Lives to God
12 Brothers and sisters, in view of all we have just shared about God’s compassion, I encourage you to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, dedicated to God and pleasing to him. This kind of worship is appropriate for you. 2 Don’t become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. Then you will always be able to determine what God really wants—what is good, pleasing, and perfect.
You are now either YAHUSHUA’S BRIDE or GUEST as determined by ABBA YAHUVEH / YAHWEH (GOD THE FATHER).
THOSE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT YAH IS PASSIONATE ABOUT ARE THE BRIDE AND GUESTS OF YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH!
More information on the BRIDE & GUESTS OF YAHUSHUA can be found here:
- They are inside YAH’S ARK OF SALVATION AND SAFETY because they have accepted YAHUSHUA as their ONLY ONE AND TRUE MESSIAH!
- They faithfully and lovingly OBEY and STRIVE TO OBEY YAH daily no matter what!
- They hate to bring SHAME upon YAH and HIS name!
- They hate to be ACCUSED BY SATAN of any wrong-doing so they try their best daily to avoid wrong-doing with the HELP OF THE RUACH HA KODESH / SHKINYINYAH GLORY (HOLY SPIRIT) – John 14
- They HUNGER AND THIRST DAILY for more of YAH and YAHUSHUA’S return to take them to HEAVEN to dwell there for eternity.
- They call RIGHTEOUS what YAH calls RIGHTEOUS and WICKEDNESS what YAH calls WICKEDNESS.
- They DO NOT COMPROMISE YAH’S WORD no matter what comes their way!
- They know their YAH (GOD) so they do GREAT EXPLOITS! (Daniel 11:32)!
- They DELIGHT IN YAH’S WORD both day and night and bring FRUIT in its SEASON (Psalm 1; Jeremiah 17)
ARE YOU ONE OF THE BRIDE OR GUESTS OF YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH?
Only those who are, are written in the LAMB’S BOOK OF LIFE (and not SATAN’S BOOK OF THE DAMNED)!!!
The following STEPS will be useful:
- Ask YAH/ELOHIM (a.k.a GOD) to lead you in terms of who you be your Spiritual Shepherd/Pastor.
- You must be baptised by immersion in water as well as of the RUACH HA KODESH (HOLY SPIRIT).
For more information on BAPTISM (WATER & HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM), please click on the following links:
- READ, STUDY and ACT ON THE WORD OF YAH
Joshua 1:8 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
8 Yes, keep this book of the Torah on your lips, and meditate on it day and night, so that you will take care to act according to everything written in it. Then your undertakings will prosper, and you will succeed.
2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
James 1:22-27 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
22 Don’t deceive yourselves by only hearing what the Word says, but do it! 23 For whoever hears the Word but doesn’t do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror, 24 who looks at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But if a person looks closely into the perfect Torah, which gives freedom, and continues, becoming not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work it requires, then he will be blessed in what he does.
26 Anyone who thinks he is religiously observant but does not control his tongue is deceiving himself, and his observance counts for nothing. 27 The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world.
- OBSERVE YAH’S (a.k.a GOD’S) TRUE WEEKLY SABBATH/SHABBAT which is sun-down Friday to sun-down Saturday.
- STRIVE TO LIVE/WALK HOLY BEFORE YAHUVEH/YAHWEH GOD (1 Peter 1:16)
- PRAYER and SUPPLICATION with FAITH in YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH unto ABBA YAHUVEH / YAHWEH.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray constantly,
18 in everything give thanks;
for this is God’s will for you in Messiah Yeshua.
Luke 21:36 King James Version (KJV)
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Matthew 6:5-15 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
5 “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites; for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners, so that they may be seen by others. Amen, I tell you, they have their reward in full! 6 But you, when you pray, go into your inner room; and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, shall reward you. 7 And when you are praying, do not babble on and on like the pagans; for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
9 “Therefore, pray in this way:
‘Our Father in heaven,
sanctified be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come,
Your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’[a]
14 “For if you forgive others their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others, neither will your Father forgive your transgressions.
James 5:13-16 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
The Prayer Of FAITH / Praying for the Sick
13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray.[a] Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of Messiah’s community, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 The prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. If he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 So confess your offenses to one another and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous person is very powerful.
Galatians 6:1 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Bear One Another’s Burdens
6 Brethren, even if [a]anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted.
1 Timothy 2:1-3 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
Godliness in Prayer and Worship
2 Therefore, first of all I urge that requests, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be made on behalf of all people— 2 for kings and all who are in authority[a]—so we may live a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and respectfulness. 3 This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior.
- Our SPIRITUAL WALK OF FAITH IN YAHUSHUA involves FIGHTING AGAINST Satan and his demons. According to John 10:10, Satan is a Thief who is just out to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY. According to 1 Peter 5:8, Satan is like a LION PROWLING AROUND READY TO DEVOUR in order to be VICTORIOUS, we need the following:
The main SPIRITUAL WEAPONS (in the Spiritual Realm so we access them through Prayer) OF WARFARE AGAINST SATAN AND HIS DEMONS we have now are as follows:
- BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA (Revelation 12:11)
- Name of YAHUSHUA (Acts 4:10, Romans 10:13 etc)
- The WORD OF YAH namely YAHUSHUA (John 1:1) which is the SWORD OF THE RUACH /SPIRIT (Hebrews 4:12 and Isaiah 55:11)
- Holy Communion a.k.a Kiddush (daily)
- BELT OF TRUTH AROUND THE WAIST
- BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
- Strap up your feet in READINESS WITH THE GOOD NEWS OF SHALOM
- SHIELD OF FAITH above all
- HELMET OF SALVATION
- Pray in the Ruach on every occasion, with all kinds of prayers and requests.
- STAND UP, STAND UP FOR YAHUSHUA (JESUS /YESHUA)!
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
13 Stay alert, stand firm in the faith, behave like a mentsh, grow strong. 14 Let everything you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 Names of God Bible (NOG)
13 Be alert. Be firm in the (MESSIYAHNIC) Christian faith. Be courageous and strong. 14 Do everything with love.
- FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH IN YAHUSHUA!
1 Timothy 6:12-15 Names of God Bible (NOG)
12 Fight the good fight for the Christian faith. Take hold of everlasting life to which you were called and about which you made a good testimony in front of many witnesses.
13 In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and in the sight of Christ Yeshua, who gave a good testimony in front of Pontius Pilate, 14 I insist that, until our Lord Yeshua Christ appears, you obey this command completely. Then you cannot be blamed for doing anything wrong. 15 At the right time God will make this known. God is the blessed and only ruler. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords.
There is some more useful information via the following links: