Day 21 of the Omer, 6th of the Hebrew Month Iyar
DAILY PRAYER FOR THE COUNTING OF THE OMER:
Each day, one says the blessing:
Blessed are You, YAHUVEH our ELOHIM, King of the universe, Who has sanctified us with His commandments and has commanded us concerning the counting of the Omer.
Today is twenty-one days, which is three weeks of the Omer. YAH The Merciful One, may He return to us the service of the Temple to its place, speedily in our days.IN YAHUSHUA’S NAME, AMEN!
Day 21 Omer Reading:
Week 4 /Attribute 4 – Victory/Endurance/Determination (Netzach)
We have completed 3 weeks counting to Shavuot Sitting At The Feet Of Our Master YAHUSHUA
Revelation 2:7 Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the Messianic communities. To him winning the victory I will give the right to eat from the Tree of Life which is in YAH’s Gan-Eden.” ‘
Rev 2:11 Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the Messianic communities. He who wins the victory will not be hurt at all by the second death.”
Rev 2:17 Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the Messianic communities. To him winning the victory I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone, on which is written a new name that nobody knows except the one receiving it.” ‘ ‘
1 John 5:2 Here is how we know that we love YAH’s children: when we love YAH, we also do what he commands
1Jn 5:3 For loving ELOHIM means obeying his commands. Moreover, his commands are not burdensome, 1Jn 5:4 because everything which has ELOHIM as its Father overcomes the world. And this is what victoriously overcomes the world: our trust.
1Jn 5:5 Who does overcome the world if not the person who believes that YAHUSHUA is the Son of YAHUVEH We are living in dangerous times, but he has called us to live victoriously through it all.
Now more then ever we must be diligent to…
- Not forsake the assembling of ourselves together
- Daily Pray His Word for Protection
- Walk In Love
- Watch What We Say
- Read His Word Daily
- Be Diligent to Obey Him in ALL Things
- Learn Tp Hear His Voice for direction
- Have Trust in His Promises to take care of us and our families
- Stay out of Strife
- Pray, Pray, Pray
- Be Sober and Vigilent
- Do Not Fear
- Praise and Worship Him Daily
- Stay Obedient to His Torah
- Keep the Sabbath Holy
- Be Holy as He Is Holy in all you say and do How to we abide under the shadow of
- His wings? read Psalm 91
- We must stand in Faith and perseverance
- We must live a life of obedience to His known will
- We must live a life of humility, a life of selflessness, a walk that walks in the love of
- YAH and in His humility
- We must divorce ourselves from the world and the things of the world
- We must submit to Him and His word
- We must cleanse our souls from the love of the things of the world
- Empty life of self
- Get close to ELOHIM through reading His Holy Torah/Word, Praise, Worship and Prayer Scriptures To Comfort You Healing Who You Are In Messiah YAHUSHUA.*************************************************************
The safest place in the world is under the shadow of HIS wings. HE is saying to us today, we do not need to fear for what is going on around us, for He is with us. We do not have to be anxious, for HE is Our ELOHIM!
During these times of tribulation upon the earth HE has promised to strengthen us and help us and uphold us if we stay in union with HIM.