We need good and pure firm foundations. In the Old Testament, YAHUVEH ELOHIM makes it clear that HIS TORAH is the foundation/root of prosperity in life! The Orthodox Jews regarding the TORAH very highly. They guard it with their lives. In fact, the issue of TORAH is what causes the divide between Christians and Orthodox Jews. Most Christians say that when YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH (a.k.a JESUS CHRIST/YESHUA) came to earth physically, HE got rid of the TORAH. This is untrue!!! It bewilders the Orthodox Jews because having read the Hebrew Scriptures plus the Old Testament very well, it is clear that the TORAH is forever and here forever!!! So how could the MASHIACH/MESSIAH get rid of it?
The name of this Ministry is:
(YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH) THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE
Well, there is a reason for that. YAHUVEH ELOHIM inspired the name for this Ministry. The name is to remind us to constantly ensure that in everything we do, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH is the Chief Cornerstone because it is only then, we will prosper in every area of our lives. Israel/Jacob, Joseph and Prophet Daniel amongst others prospered throughout their lives. Everything they touched was blessed by YAHUVEH THE LORD Almighty. Don’t you wish to be like that during your own lifetime?
What were their secrets?
- The main of their Secret to Prosperity in Life was Constant Fervent Prayer unto YAHUVEH/YAHWEH ELOHIM daily throughout the day no matter how busy they were. Even in the midst of battle, Israel had time to pray for strength to have victory over all their enemies who came to attack him and his children as a result of Simeon’s and Levi’s actions to Shechem and his family after the Dinah rape incident.
- Joseph was very prayerful but also strictly observed/kept the TORAH!
- Prophet Daniel prayed at least 3 times a day without fail and for this he was even persecuted. He was victorious over his enemies, Praise YAH/ELOHIM! Prophet Daniel knew HIS GOD very well and had great confidence in HIM!!! Abraham was the same.
Daniel 11:32 Names of God Bible (NOG)
32 With flattery he will corrupt those who abandon the promise. But the people who know their Elohim will be strong and take action.
Therefore, one good way to lay a VERY GOOD FOUNDATION in life is to be consistently and fervently prayeful on a daily basis. As time goes on during your prayer time, YAHUVEH/YAHWEH ELOHIM will reveal amazing things to you. You will even become a friend of ABBA YAHUVEH, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH and SHKINYINYAH GLORY!
Another good way is to read and study YAH’S/ELOHIM’S TORAH daily.
In these two ways, you make YAHUSHUA THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE your foundation and Chief Cornerstone of your life and every area of your life!!!
Throughout the Holy Biblical Scriptures, YAHUVEH/YAHWEH ELOHIM has made it clear that foundations are very important. This includes:
- Your Life both Spiritually and Physically
- Your Spouse’s
- Your Marriage
- Your Children
- Your Ministry
- Your Career
- Your Education
- Your Friendships, etc
Every aspect of life needs good foundations so as to stand firm and strong for a very long time. The foundation we are given:
- at conception in our mothers’ wombs,
- at birth,
- at the infancy stage,
- at toddler stage,
- at pre-school stage and
- at primary/elementary school stage
……periods of time are the most crucial of them all as they determine a lot how we get through our most turbulent years (that is to say, teenage years) and then how we get on from there on to the end of our physical lives on earth.
What we inherit naturally, observation and through being taught matters a lot spiritually as it can affects us either negatively or positively for life.
We tend to take some spiritual aspects from our parents and their parents at conception in our mothers’ wombs, most of them not good at all. We were not around when our forefathers were living on the earth. We therefore do not know what they did with their lives. Some might been into witchcraft, etc. They could have been worshippers of all kinds of idols. If one’s parents of grand-parents or any other part of their lineages were witches and/or wizards, that person can unknowingly live a very frustrating life especially if they did not carry on the tradition in the family, for example,
- not being able to marry or get married,
- not being able to have children,
- have children out of wedlock with various partners,
- not being able to study to higher levels of education,
- not being able to be married beyond a certain period of time,
- marrying more than one person from time to time,
- not being able to get stable jobs or job for long periods of time,
- losing money in ways that can not be explained,
- addictions of various kinds,
- disorders, such as eating ones, etc.
You can have a problem in the foundation of your life for years and not know it. Check yourself spiritually!
Look at Balaam, for example. He was a well known wizard of his time. Interestingly enough, he had sons and when he did, he actually trained them in his field. They are the ones who gave Moses and the other Children of Israel a very hard time both in while in Egypt as well as after they left Egypt.
We all need YAH/ELOHIM to repair our foundations (see prayer below at the end). This is one of the main reasons as to why we need to accept YAH’S SALVATION, be baptised by water immersion and by RUACH HA KODESH!!! In the process of doing all that, we draw one step closer to make our spiritual foundations much better.
Names and Foundations – Check your name and its effect on your life!
Your name matters a lot in the spiritual sense!!! Your name matters to YAHUVEH ELOHIM!!!
If you are privileged and are able to change your name officially after reading this, please do so after spending some time in deep prayer seeking YAHUVEH ELOHIM’S face in the matter.
Your name and your destiny are connected!
Your name and your foundation are connected!
Observe how children were named in the Holy Biblical Scriptures. The parents always explained why they named their children the way they did. Why was this? Ask yourself? It means it is very important. Let us look at Benjamin and Jabez.
When Rachel was in labour with Benjamin, she had a very hard time such that by the time she brought him forth, she name him with name that described the sorrow she went through to bring him forth. However, thank YAH/ELOHIM that Israel/Jacob was there at the time. He quickly changed Benjamin’s name from “Ben-oni” (meaning: Son of Sorrow) to “Benjamin” (meaning: Son of my right hand).
Genesis 35:16-20 Names of God Bible (NOG)
Jacob’s [Israel’s] Sons
16 Then they moved on from Bethel. When they were still some distance from Ephrath, Rachel went into labor and was having severe labor pains. 17 During one of her pains, the midwife said to her, “Don’t be afraid! You’re having another son!” 18 Rachel was dying. As she took her last breath, she named her son Benoni [Son of My Sorrow], but his father named him Benjamin [Son of My Right Hand].
19 Rachel died and was buried on the way to Ephrath (that is, Bethlehem). 20 Then Jacob set up a stone as a marker for her grave. The same marker is at Rachel’s grave today.
As per the Book of Jasher/Upright Man, Benjamin led a very successful life. He ended up having ten sons. He was also Joseph’s best friend. Joseph seemed to relate with him much better than he did the rest of his brothers. Click here to read.
The Prayer of Jabez:
Jabez’s was similar to that of Rachel and Benjamin as per the following Holy Scriptures:
1 Chronicles 4:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez,[a] saying, “Because I bore him in pain.” 10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.
Song Of Jabez
(by Paul Baloche)
The Prayer that Jabez prayed turned his life around for good forever! Praise YAHUVEH ELOHIM!
Before Joseph became the “Zephenath Panear” (that is to say, the Governor) of Egypt, YAHUVEH ELOHIM visited him through HIS Holy Angel and changed his name after teaching him all the seven languages of the 70 nations around the world. This is why Joseph could speak to any body from every walk of life who came to buy grain from him during the drought/famine that lasted 7 years. Click here to learn more about this.
Ask YAH/ELOHIM to bless your name and make it fruitful.
Ensure you have repented and covered yourself in the blood of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH plus RUACH HA KODESH fire as you have to do some spiritual warfare as per Ephesian 6.
- ABBA YAHUVEH, i soak my name (say your name, husband’s or wife’s, children’s names) in the blood of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Bless my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names) oh ABBA YAHUVEH in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names) receive your favour oh ABBA YAHUVEH in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names) receive your fire, RUACH HA KODESH and let your fire further purify, plus protect my name in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Wherever my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names) is being called for evil purposes, arise and fight for me ABBA YAHUVEH in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Every evil altar on which my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names) has been placed and curses or evil chantings are being cast upon it be destroyed by RUACH HA KODESH fire in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let every evil being projected into my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names) backfire in YAHUSHUA’S name! I send it back to sender in YAHUSHUA’S name
- Let every evil handwriting over my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names)by washed off by the blood of YAHUSHUA in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- I decree and declare that my name (say your full name, husband’s or wife’s and children’s names) will never appear anywhere on any list that is written for evil purposes in YAHUSHUA’S name! Wherever my name is appearing right now that is not good, ABBA YAHUVEH, let my name be erased from such lists and/or files in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- I hide my name in the blood of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH and I command the Blood of YAHUSHUA to speak for me wherever my name is mentioned for evil purposes in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let my name co-operate with me to successfully fulfill the destiny which YAH/ELOHIM has in mind for me as per Jeremiah 29:11 in YAHUSHUA’S name! I will not fail in marriage, in my career and/or ministry, children’s raising, friendships in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let your LIGHT oh ABBA YAHUVEH shine into my life and name as well as every area of my life afresh as per Isaiah 60 in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- May you be fruitful and multiply in YAHUSHUA’S name as per YAH’S/ELOHIM’S Mitzvah in Genesis 2!!!
ABBA YAHUVEH/YAHWEH, let the foundation that you laid through only begotten SON, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH for your beloved be my foundation and that of my family in every area of our lives in YAHUSHUA’S name!!!
A very good Scripture to look at in the area of foundations is Psalm 1:
Psalm 1 Names of God Bible (NOG)
Psalm 11 Blessed is the person who does not
follow the advice of wicked people,
take the path of sinners,
or join the company of mockers.
2 Rather, he delights in the teachings of Yahweh
and reflects on his teachings day and night.
3 He is like a tree planted beside streams—
a tree that produces fruit in season
and whose leaves do not wither.
He succeeds in everything he does.[a]4 Wicked people are not like that.
Instead, they are like husks that the wind blows away.
5 That is why wicked people will not be able to stand in the judgment
and sinners will not be able to stand where righteous people gather.
6 Yahweh knows the way of righteous people,
but the way of wicked people will end.
Note that the Righteous man is likened to a tree… This tree does things according to YAH’S/ELOHIM’S timing (not his or her own timing! The tree’s foundation is also very good.
Psalm 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
1 Corinthians 3:11 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
11 For no one can lay any other foundation than what is already laid[a]—which is Yeshua the Messiah. 12 Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear. For the Day will show it, because it is to be revealed by fire; and the fire itself will test each one’s work—what sort it is. 14 If anyone’s work built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss—he himself will be saved, but as through fire.
Your fruit will be examined by YAH’S fire on Judgement Day.
Ephesians 2:20-22 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
20 You have been built on the foundation made up of the emissaries and prophets, with Messiah Yeshua Himself being the cornerstone. [a] 21 In Him the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple for the Lord. 22 In Him, you also are being built together into God’s dwelling place[b] in the Ruach.
Matthew 7:24-27 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
Building on a Firm Foundation
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house; and yet it did not fall, for its foundation had been built on the rock. 26 Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.”
Sandyland – KID’S PRAISE (PSALTY)
The Wise Man Built His House
If you desire verse 3 of Psalm 1 above to be fulfilled in your life (and not verse 4 of Psalm 1), then YAH’S/ELOHIM’S TORAH (which is also YAHUSHUA the MASHIACH/MESSIAH) has to be your best friend!!! See Joshua 1:8.
You also need to be in YAHUSHUA and YAHUSHUA in you! Sounds like repetition of the above statement and that is totally understanding. Perhaps Psalm 1 and John 15 explain each other.
John 15 Names of God Bible (NOG)
Jesus, the True Vine
15 Then Yeshua said, “I am the true vine, and my Father takes care of the vineyard. 2 He removes every one of my branches that doesn’t produce fruit. He also prunes every branch that does produce fruit to make it produce more fruit.
3 “You are already clean[a] because of what I have told you. 4 Live in me, and I will live in you. A branch cannot produce any fruit by itself. It has to stay attached to the vine. In the same way, you cannot produce fruit unless you live in me.
5 “I am the vine. You are the branches. Those who live in me while I live in them will produce a lot of fruit. But you can’t produce anything without me. 6 Whoever doesn’t live in me is thrown away like a branch and dries up. Branches like this are gathered, thrown into a fire, and burned. 7 If you live in me and what I say lives in you, then ask for anything you want, and it will be yours. 8 You give glory to my Father when you produce a lot of fruit and therefore show that you are my disciples.
9 “I have loved you the same way the Father has loved me. So live in my love. 10 If you obey my commandments, you will live in my love. I have obeyed my Father’s commandments, and in that way I live in his love. 11 I have told you this so that you will be as joyful as I am, and your joy will be complete. 12 Love each other as I have loved you. This is what I’m commanding you to do. 13 The greatest love you can show is to give your life for your friends. 14 You are my friends if you obey my commandments. 15 I don’t call you servants anymore, because a servant doesn’t know what his master is doing. But I’ve called you friends because I’ve made known to you everything that I’ve heard from my Father. 16 You didn’t choose me, but I chose you. I have appointed you to go, to produce fruit that will last, and to ask the Father in my name to give you whatever you ask for. 17 Love each other. This is what I’m commanding you to do.
18 “If the world hates you, realize that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If you had anything in common with the world, the world would love you as one of its own. But you don’t have anything in common with the world. I chose you from the world, and that’s why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant isn’t greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they did what I said, they will also do what you say. 21 Indeed, they will do all this to you because you are committed to me, since they don’t know the one who sent me. 22 If I hadn’t come and spoken to them, they wouldn’t have any sin. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 The person who hates me also hates my Father. 24 If I hadn’t done among them what no one else has done, they wouldn’t have any sin. But now they have seen and hated both me and my Father. 25 In this way what is written in their Scriptures has come true: ‘They hate me for no reason.’
26 “The helper whom I will send to you from the Father will come. This helper, the Spirit of Truth who comes from the Father, will declare the truth about me. 27 You will declare the truth, too, because you have been with me from the beginning.”
Think about it:
ARE YOU PART TO THE TREE OF LIFE/VINE?
- Are you really one of the branches or have you fallen off for some reason? Check yourself this Tu B’Shevat and rest of the week.
- Are you producing good fruit for YAHUVEH ELOHIM?
Once you are planted into the Vine (a.k.a YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH) by the Gardener (ABBA YAHUVEH) and receive the RUACH HA KODESH (a.k.a SHKINYINYAH GLORY) as per Acts 2, then you are required to produce good fruit both physically and spiritually. The fruit include the following but not the only ones expected. Click here for more information on this subject.
Galatians 5:22-23 Names of God Bible (NOG)
22 But the spiritual nature produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There are no laws against things like that.
Tu B’Shevat also makes us remember and think about:
The TREE OF LIFE
as well as
The TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
Genesis 2:9 Names of God Bible (NOG)
9 Yahweh Elohim made all the trees grow out of the ground. These trees were nice to look at, and their fruit was good to eat. The tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil grew in the middle of the garden.
Genesis 2:17 Names of God Bible (NOG)
17 But you must never eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil because when you eat from it, you will certainly die.”
Click here for more information on this: The TWO TREES
- ABBA YAHUVEH let the blood of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH flow through/saturate the foundation of my life as well as every other foundation of every area of my life and cleanse them in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, let the fire of RUACH HA KODESH burn in foundation as well as every other foundation of every area of my life and uproot plus destroy every evil seed and plantation thereof in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, correct, repair and restore my foundation (the one of my physical life, spiritual life, career, ministry, marriage, children, education, friendships, etc) let every crack be repaired in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, reconnect me to the VINE and TREE OF LIFE in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let your fire, RUACH HA KODESH ceaselessly burn in my foundation in YAHUSHUA’S name!