Questions to ponder upon:
- Where are colours mentioned in the HOLY BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES?
- When YAH was creating COLOURS, what was going through HIS mind?
- Should we pay attention to COLOURS today?
- If so, why?
- Do we see COLOURS in other places outside of the HOLY BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES, for example DREAMS and VISIONS?
WHAT IS THE BIBLICAL / SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE OF COLOURS?
It is important to understand the meaning / implication behind COLOURS because our YAH is a GOD of COLOURS!
A variety of Colours were first introduced when the RAINBOW appeared in the sky. Since then a similar range of colours is seen in:
- JOSEPH’S MULTI-COLOURED TUNIC
- THE TABERNACLE OF MOSES
- THE HIGH PRIEST’S GARMENT
First look at the PRIMARY COLOURS which are found in the RAINBOW seen in Genesis. They are seven in all. Remember / Note that NUMBER 7 is YAH’S NUMBER that signifies PERFECTION!
Note that each TRIBE OF ISRAEL had a specific COLOUR that YAH assigned to them as seen in the HIGH PRIEST’S Breastplate.
It is also important to look at the COLOURS that YAH asked to be placed on the HIGH PRIEST’S GARMENT as seen in Exodus. Link them to the TEMPERAMENTS or Personalities / Characteristics of each of the Children of Israel (a.k.a Jacob).
Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color.
Please watch the RESOURCEFUL Videos below for more information: