SHABBAT is the HOLIEST DAY of each week. Even in HEAVEN, SHABBAT is observed! YAH’S HOLY Angels observe SHABBAT so who is mankind that will do away with it?
The weekly Sabbath celebrates the coming of the MASHIACH/MESSIAH. The Sabbath offers a weekly foretaste of the era of peace and rest when MASHIACH will rule the earth.
Though the MASHIACH may tarry, we eagerly await the coming return of MASHIACH, who will initiate that seventh millennium, a thousand-year era “that is altogether Sabbath.” May HE come speedily, soon, and in our lifetimes.
WHAT IS SHABBAT?
The following Holy Biblical Scriptures tell us:
Hebrews 4:9-11; etc)…
YAH is a Hebrew name meaning GOD. It is GOD’S FAMILY NAME, just like we humans (human beings / mankind) on earth have family names.
Each person of the HOLY TRINITY GODHEAD has the name YAH in their personal name (https://yahushua-thechiefcornerstone.com/gods-sacred-hebrew-names/)!
Hebrews 4:1-13 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
Make Every Effort to Enter ELOHIM’S Rest
4 Let us fear then! Though a promise of entering His rest is left open, some of you would seem to have fallen short. 2 For we also have had Good News proclaimed to us, just as they did. But the word they heard did not help them, because they were not unified with those who listened in faith. 3 For we who have trusted are entering into that rest. It is just as God has said,
“So in My wrath I swore,
‘They shall never enter My rest,’”[a]
even though His works were finished since the foundation of the world. 4 For somewhere He has spoken about the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works,” [b] 5 and again in this passage:
“They shall never enter My rest.”[c]
6 So then it remains for some to enter into it; yet those who formerly had Good News proclaimed to them did not enter because of disobedience. 7 Again, God appoints a certain day—“Today”—saying through David after so long a time, just as it has been said before,
“Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts.”[d]
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken of another day later on. 9 So there remains a Shabbat rest for the people of God. 10 For the one who has entered God’s rest has also ceased from his own work, just as God did from His.
11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one may fall through the same pattern of disobedience. 12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword—piercing right through to a separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13 No creature is hidden from Him, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.[e]
Please watch the following VITAL AND RESOURCEFUL VIDEO:
WHAT IS SHABBAT ALL ABOUT?
SHABBAT is normally referred to as the JEWISH DAY OF REST or SEVENTH ADVENTISTS’ DAY OF REST. Why?
It’s because they are the main if not only people observing it as instructed by YAH in Genesis 2:1-3, Exodus 20:8-11 and various other HOLY SCRIPTURES.
SHABBAT commonly known as SABBATH is YAH’S DAY OF REST!
- THE 7th (SEVENTH) DAY of the week and the HOLIEST / SET APART DAY OF THE WEEK. A DAY OF REJOICING (not a day of bondage as most people think). A DAY to sacrifice all just to be with YAH (Romans 12).
- DAY OF REST ORDAINED BY YAH FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME as seen in Genesis 1 and Exodus 20. It is a SIGN between YAH and HIS People. It’s a SEAL (and is related to receiving the MARK OF THE BEAST or SEAL OF YAH’S PROTECTION)!
(https://yahushua-thechiefcornerstone.com/the-seal-of-yah/) Link for the SEAL
(https://yahushua-thechiefcornerstone.com/the-mark-of-the-beast/) Link for the MARK
REST as much as possible (Matthew 11:28-30).
Matthew 11:28-30 Names of God Bible (NOG)
28 “Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. 29 Place my yoke[a] over your shoulders, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble. Then you will find rest for yourselves 30 because my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
WHEN DOES YAH’S Day commence?
Does YAH’S Day begin in the MORNING as we see today or in the EVENING as observed by the Hebrew People?
Well, the answer is in Genesis and various other HOLY SCRIPTURES, such as the PASSOVER INSTRUCTIONS SCRIPTURE in Exodus 12.
So when does YAH’S Weekly SHABBAT begin?
- Always begins at SUN-DOWN on Fridays and ends at SUN-DOWN on Saturdays.
Note that Jewish Days or rather YAH’S days run from EVENING TO EVENING!!!
- SHABBAT could also be a HIGH HOLY DAY SET BY YAH within YAH’S FEASTS (usually at the beginning and at the end), e.g. FEAST OF PENTECOST, FEAST OF Passover 9 FEASTS in all; 7 are mentioned in Leviticus 23 and the other are found in the Book of Esther as well as 1 & 2 Books of Maccabees), etc. This can fall on a any day of the week.
- A DAY TO CUDDLE WITH OUR MAKER / CREATOR / BRIDEGROOM! On every other day, we chase after money and other pleasures of this world, including going shopping, eating out in restaurants, etc. On SHABBAT, we are to CHASE AFTER OUR MAKER / CREATOR / BRIDEGROOM (Psalm 42). It’s the only day that we are not meant to be running around doing Parties, Shopping, Heavy Cooking, Heavy Housework, Taking on very long travelling, etc but rather SPENDING TIME WITH YAH and HIS Beloved People. It is a time to go to for Communal Fellowship with YAH’S People (in Church, Shul, Temple, Tabernacle).
- We dwell in YAH’S WORD who is YAH’S SALVATION = YAHUSHUA (John 1; John 3:16; Psalm 119:105).
Joshua 1:8 tells us to STUDY YAH’S WORD daily and MEMORISE IT. Deuteronomy 6:4-9 (THE SHEMA / SH’MA does the same. Also, 2 Timothy 2:15 says that:
2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- IT IS A TIME TO GO TO THE FILLING / PETROL STATION TO BE RE-FILLLED AND RE-FRESHED!!! The Petrol Station is YAH / YAH’S WELL (John 4; John 6:35). You can only approach through STUDYING & MEDITATING UPON YAH’S WORD, PRAYER as well as PRAISE & WORSHIP.
- We spend time in PRAYER TO YAH IN THE SPIRIT. (John 4; Acts 2).
- We share HOLY COMMUNION (known in Hebrew as KIDDUSH) – (https://yahushua-thechiefcornerstone.com/kiddush-holy-communion/).
- We spend time PRAISING AND WORSHIPPING YAH in Spirit and in Truth (John 4)!!!
- Spend QUALITY TIME with Family. SHABBAT IS A DAY OF FEASTING WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS but if you are led by the RUACH HA KODESH, you can FAST / WAIT ON YAH!
- LIVE HOLY as if you are expecting HIM to come on that day (because YAH has revealed that YAHUSHUA will come to collect HIS BRIDE on a SHABBAT and we know not which one).
Being HOLY / SET APART involves every area of our lives. Please click on the following link for further information: (https://yahushua-thechiefcornerstone.com/be-holy-as-i-am-holy-says-yah-god/)
Know that YAH counts how many SHABBATOT (Sabbaths) we keep HOLY / SET APART before HIM. (1 Peter 1:16; Leviticus 11, etc).
- The following song can be used as a PRAYER UNTO YAH. It is called:
- “HOLINESS IS WHAT I LONG FOR, HOLINESS IS WHAT I NEED”
Please, Please, Please take this INFORMATION VERY SERIOUSLY and PRAY about it.
YAH will reward you for being OBEDIENT to HIM!!!
Note that WIDE is the GATE that leads to hell and NARROW is the GATE that leads to HEAVEN. Few take it.
Matthew 7:13-14 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
13 “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many. 14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the way that leads to life, and those who find it are few.”
- For years those that observe the TRUE SHABBAT OF Y A H have been persecuted (mostly Orthodox Jews and Seventh Day Adventists). Why is this? Ask yourself, why, and yet they continue to observe it no mater what!!!The Five Wise Virgins in Matthew 25 had a rough idea on what day their BRIDEGROOM would come and they were always prepared in case HE came on that day.Our Beloved BRIDEGROOM can’t just leave us wondering and guessing forever. HE set aside a Special Day every week for a purpose!!!For more information about the BRIDE AND GUESTS OF YAHUSHUA, and RAPTURE, please click on the words highlighted.
- SUNDAY = SUN-WORSHIP DAY (it will be a SIGN between the Anti-Messiah and those who observe it during the GREAT TRIBULATION / TIME OF JACOB’S TROUBLE)!!!It will be in the Sunday Churches that the MARK OF THE BEAST will be given. This WORD needs to circulate in order to save as many lives as possible from ETERNAL DAMNATION!!!
The SCRIPTURES we read today were translated from HEBREW to GREEK to LATIN then ENGLISH!All we read today is from the GREEK / LATIN PERSPECTIVE. This to YAH is full of paganism of all kinds and misleading stuff because some SCRIPTURES were OMITTED while others were ALTERED…. That’s NOT YAH’S WILL for us!!!
Ask yourself this, 7 and 3 are YAH’S NUMBERS OF PERFECTION AND COMPLETION.
Why then would YAH write us a LOVE LETTER with 66 Books keeping in mind that 6 is the NUMBER OF MAN (fleshly man) and Satan???
Note that more than 66 BOOKS were written but Satan used the Greeks and Latins (Protestant Church System) to design the BIBLE the way we see it today. Note that some time after the Church of England was formed through one of Britain’s Kings (whose name I have forgotten), the Bible was/the Holy Scriptures were modified hence losing a lot of information. The Catholic Bible remained different to the Protestant Bible.
YAH is calling you to COME OUT OF HER, HIS PEOPLE that you may NOT suffer with her (BABYLON, TOWER OF BABEL, SUNDAY WORSHIP, CHRISTMAS, EASTER WORSHIP, etc – all examples of Pagan Worship) when YAH sends HIS JUDGEMENT upon her (Roman Catholic Church System, also the first beast of Revelation 13 and all its daughters).
Read Jeremiah 51:45 and Revelation 18.
YAH much prefers that we read HIS HOLY SCRIPTURES from a HEBREW PERSPECTIVE! It is then that many deeper insights will be revealed in HIS WAY (not our way!!!).
I can testify to that!!! You too should start testifying…
Tz’enah Ur’enah says, “Man was created on the sixth day, for within six thousand years the Messiah will come.” The apostolic community held a similar view of redemptive history. The book of Hebrews compares the age to come to the Sabbath and speaks of the Sabbath as a foretaste of final salvation and the Messianic Era. The book of Revelation speaks of a coming millennium of peace—a thousand-year reign of MASHIACH during which the adversary is bound in chains. The Apostle Peter reminds us that “with the LORD YAHUVEH one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day” (2 Peter 3:8).
Why doesn’t it say in regard to the Sabbath “and there was evening and there was morning” like it does for the other days? Because the Sabbath alludes to the world to come, and it is called the day that is completely Shabbat, and there is no night. (MinchahBelulah)
Each Sabbath may be likened unto a down payment on the Messianic Era.
We rest on Shabbat to symbolize the peace that we will have in the days of the MASHIACH.
Please also watch the following video of Pastor Jim Staley teaching about YAH’S SHABBAT: