TORAH Portion 2
Noach | נח | “Noah “
- HAF-TORAH/HAFTARAH (either PROPHETS or WRITINGS) – Prophets:
- BRIT CHADASHAH (including NEW COVENANT / NEW TESTAMENT) – GOSPEL:
Note: The regular readings above are often interrupted with special readings on Jewish holidays, special Sabbaths, and Rosh Chodesh. Refer to the annual Torah Portion schedule for these special portions.
The second reading in the book of Genesis is named after Noah. In Hebrew, the name Noah is spelled Noach (נח). The word Noach is related to the Hebrew word for “rest.” Genesis 5:29 says that his parents named him Noah (Noach נח) because they hoped their son would give them rest (nacham, נחם) from their toil. The contents of section Noah tell the story of Noah’s flood, the tower of Babel and the beginning of the Abrahamic line.
- Genesis 6:1 | The Wickedness of Humankind
- Genesis 6:9 | Noah Pleases God
- Genesis 7:1 | The Great Flood
- Genesis 8:1 | The Flood Subsides
- Genesis 8:20 | God’s Promise to Noah
- Genesis 9:1 | The Covenant with Noah
- Genesis 9:18 | Noah and His Sons
- Genesis 10:1 | Nations Descended from Noah
- Genesis 11:1 | The Tower of Babel
- Genesis 11:10 | Descendants of Shem
- Genesis 11:27 | Descendants of Terah
- Isaiah 54:1 | The Eternal Covenant of Peace
- Isaiah 55:1 | An Invitation to Abundant Life
Video: Torah for Children – Parashat Noah – Torah for kids – Bible for kids – Flood Story
6th of Sivan (SHAVU’OT): “RAINBOW” displayed as “COVENANT SIGN” to Noah and his descendants…
Covenant with Noah’s Descendants
The “Holy Harvest/Rapture” & The “Second Coming of YAHUSHUA”???
WHERE IS YOUR “YAH NOAH’S ARK OF SAFETY” IN THESE PERILOUS END TIMES?