What are the spiritual implications of the Year 2018?
It is always important to know and understand the times we are in. In order to do this, we need to dig deeper into the Language of Creation and YAH’S most beloved language which is Hebrew. There are many secrets that YAH placed within the letters that make up the language. There is so much to learn from them. The story of the human race in relation to YAH/ELOHIM (a.k.a GOD) is embedded in the Hebrew Alphabet (a.k.a Alef/Aleph-Bet).
One other way in which to know what will happen prophetically during the new year is to ask YAH to show you in prayer. YAH IS ALL-SEEING and ALL-KNOWING!!! HE can tell it all.
The way in which the Hebrew people prophetically decode the Prophetic Significance of a coming year is usually through the understanding of the Hebrew Alphabet which has numbers and letters.
Within the (coming) year/number 2018, we have the numbers 2, 0, 1,8 , 20, 18, 201, 018, etc. However, utmost importance is placed on the 18 because that is the one the one that changes on a yearly basis.
So, then they ask and we ask what is the 18th Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet? The clue to understanding the PROPHETIC Significance is hidden there.
The following images give information on the 18th Hebrew Letter in the Alphabet (a.k.a Aleph/Alef – Bet) which is “TSADE” and what it means for us spiritually. The design of the letter itself represents the significance of the position it holds in the alphabet.
As seen above, the Letter “Tsade” is drawn in the shape of a fish-hook. So we ask, what does that mean and how does it relate to us?
In the New Covenant/Testament, we see YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH (a.k.a JESUS CHRIST/YESHUA) relating fish to human beings. HE said to Simon Peter that, “I will make you fishers of men”
Matthew 4:18-20 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
Raising Up Fishers of Men
18 Now as Yeshua was walking by the Sea of Galilee, He saw two brothers, Simon who was called Peter and Andrew his brother. They were casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. 19 And He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 Immediately they left their nets and followed Him.
As we all know, Peter became YAHUSHUA’S Disciple and later Apostle – Book of Acts. HE went about preaching YAH’S SALVATION to HIS fellow Hebrew people/Shemites but also to the Gentiles (of Japheth and Ham descendants/lineages) – Romans 11.
Before Simon Peter became a “Fisher of men,” he was in the business of fishing. In fact, this was how he met YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH.
When fish are hooked, it implies that they are no longer free or at liberty to swim and go anywhere they please. They would be hooked and then placed in a net on a boat. Eventually, they get sold and eaten.
My point in this is that once the fish are hooked, they are no longer free but rather they are tied down in one place.
So if fish are sometimes used in the Bible to symbolise or represent human beings, then in the spiritual sense, when hooked which can only be by Satan, they get tied down in one place. The word used in human terms is BONDAGE. This word means To be:
- In a Spider web
- Placed in chains,
- Held/Tied down in one place
- To lose freedom of movement
- To lose the ability of going forward plus higher
These are the things we need to pray against in the year 2018.
The significance of the number eighteen in the Bible comes from its symbolic meaning for:
After taking possession of the promised land, the children of Israel were in bondage to several nations and peoples before Saul was made king. Two of their enemies, Eglon the Moabite king and the Philistines (with the help of the people of Ammon) oppressed them for 18 years (Judges 3:12, 14, 10:7 – 8). God freed the Israelites from Eglon through Ehud (who would become one of Israel’s judges). He used Jephthah in the East and Samson in the South and West to free his people from the Ammonites and Philistines.
Bondage, however, can also be spiritual in nature:
YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH (a.k.a JESUS CHRIST/YESHUA) healed many demonically possessed or influenced people during HIS Ministry. On one particular Sabbath, while teaching in a Synagogue, YAHUSHUA healed a woman that had a ‘spirit of infirmity’ which had bent her over for 18 years!
Appearances of the number eighteen (18)
Yahushua (a.k.a Joshua) the son of Nun led the children of Israel into the promised land after the death of Moses. Seven years later, in 1398 B.C., he completed the dividing of Canaan among the Israelites. For the next 18 years, until his death at the age of 110, he served as Israel’s first Judge.
In the period preceding Israel’s first human king (1398 to 1050 B.C.), a total number of 18 people served as Judges. They were:
- Yahushua (Joshua),
- Abdon and
- Samuel’s two sons Joel and Abiah.
Of the top ten New Covenant/Testament books that contain the most material from the Old Covenant/Testament, the Book of 1 Corinthians has content from 18 books.
The most quoted or referenced Old Covenant/Testament passage found in the New Covenant/Testament is Psalm 110:1. It is referenced no less than 18 times:
- (Matthew 22:44, 26:64;
- Mark 12:36, 14:62, 16:19; Luke 20:42 – 43, 22:69;
- Acts 2:34 – 35;
- Romans 8:34;
- 1 Corinthians 15:25;
- Ephesians 1:20;
- Colosians 3:1 and
- Hebrews 1:3,13, 8:1,10:12 – 13,12:2).
A cubit, a unit of length found in the Old Testament, was the distance of a man’s arm from the point of the elbow to the end of his middle finger. A cubit is roughly equivalent to about 18 inches (45.7 centimeters).
The Number Eighteen (18) and Bondage
This particular type of bondage is mentioned 18 times in Scripture. Its mention is found in Exodus 20, the chapter that first delineates YAHUVEH/YAHWEH GOD’S COMMANDMENTS, is in the context of the First Commandment. After the word “bondage“ YAHUVEH GOD commands the Children of Israel NOT to worship other gods (Exodus 20:2 – 3). Serving other gods places people into spiritual bondage under Satan and his demons, which YAHUVEH GOD punishes with physical bondage (see Judges 2:7, 10 – 12, 14) in order for people to reconsider their ways and repent.
Additional Information on the Biblical Meaning of 18
Two of the longest names in Scripture are composed of 18 letters. They are:
- Jonathelemrechokim (in the title of Psalm 56) and
- Mahershalalhashbaz (the name of Isaiah’s son in Isaiah 8:1, which, when translated, means ‘swift is booty, speedy is prey’).
In contrast to the above, according to Rabbinic Judaism, we are already in the Hebrew Year 5778. The PROPHETIC Spiritual Implication of this, is that it is the year of:
YAH’S (a.k.a GOD’S) Perfect New Beginnings.
The focus once again is on the last two numbers because they are the ones which change on a yearly basis.
7 = YAH’S Perfection
8 = YAH’S NEW Beginnings
When put together, we get YAH’S Perfect New Beginnings.
This will be incorporated into the Prayer Points below.
The 8th Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is:
It is time to put on the Whole Armour of YAH/ELOHIM as follows:
Having understood what the number 18 signifies, it is time to PRAY:
Our PRAYER as we enter the new year 2018 should be that WE WILL NOT BE HELD IN ANY FORM OF SATAN’S BONDAGE IN YAHUSHUA’S name!!!
Please pray the following prayer points for yourself and your family. I will add the Scriptures soon.
- ABBA YAHUVEH/YAHWEH, put a filter in my mind that I may not sin against you in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, empower to triumph over the sin and it’s power in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Cleanse me, O ANNA YAHUVEH with the BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA from every sin in my life and that my household in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, do not let Satan the thief to triumph over me in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, every opposition of hell the lake of fire assigned to oppose me and my family, YAHUSHUA THE LORD rebuke you in YAHUSHUA’S name! Satan, I command you to lose your holdover me, my wife/husband, my children, etc in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Every demon of manipulation that has been assigned against me, my children, I bind you and cast you into the pits of hell the lake of fire in YAHUSHUA’S name.
- I barricade myself and household with the FIRE OF RUACH HA KODESH in YAHUSHUA’S name!!!
- ABBA YAHUSHUA, subdue every agent/messenger of darkness assigned against me and my household sent to bring us down, expose them, Let their tools be consumed by YOUR FIRE in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let YOUR JUDGEMENT arrest Satan’s agents/messemgers who are assigned against me and my household in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let every limitation or bondage of any sort of Satan assigned against us be opposed by the Heavens/YAH in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- I and my family will not be victims of Satan’s bondage in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- I and my family will break out of every cycle of bondage of any kind in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- I and my family are moving forward and higher whether Satan likes it or not in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- I and my family will be the heads and not the tails in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Rather, I and my family will enjoy YAH’S Freedom/Liberty through YAHUSHUA’S Mighty and Precious Blood in YAHUSHUA’S mighty and precious name!!!
- I and my family will do great exploits through MASHIACH YAHUSHUA who strengthens us in YAHUSHUA’S name!!!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, perfect my life and that of my family in every area during this new year 5778/2018 in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Let your Pefect New Beginnings start to manifest in every area of my life in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- I barricade my prayers, answers to prayers and testimonies with the FIRE OF RUACH HA KODESH in YAHUSHUA’S name!
- Thank you ABBA YAHUVEH for hearing our prayers and answering them.
You are encourage to sing some PRAISE and WORSHIP Songs unto YAH Almighty in the RUACH (a.k.a SPIRIT) as per John 4 now.
Praise and Worship is a very powerful tool! It is a tool of spiritual warfare amongst others.
Isaiah 61 Names of God Bible (NOG)
The Lord Will Anoint His Servant with His Spirit
61 The Ruach of Adonay Yahweh is with me
because Yahweh has anointed me
to deliver good news to humble people.
He has sent me
to heal those who are brokenhearted,
to announce that captives will be set free
and prisoners will be released.
2 He has sent me
to announce the year of Yahweh’s good will
and the day of our Elohim’s vengeance,
to comfort all those who grieve.
3 He has sent me
to provide for all those who grieve in Zion,
to give them crowns instead of ashes,
the oil of joy instead of tears of grief,
and clothes of praise instead of a spirit of weakness.
They will be called Oaks of Righteousness,
the Plantings of Yahweh,
so that he might display his glory.
4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins.
They will restore the places destroyed long ago.
They will renew the ruined cities, the places destroyed generations ago.
5 Foreigners will come forward and become shepherds for your flocks,
and children of foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.
6 You will be called the priests of Yahweh.
You will be called the servants of our Elohim.
You will consume the wealth of the nations.
You will boast in their splendor.
7 You will receive a double measure of wealth instead of your shame.
You will sing about your wealth instead of being disgraced.
That is why you will have a double measure of wealth in your land.
You will have everlasting joy.
8 I, Yahweh, love justice.
I hate robbery and wrongdoing.
I will faithfully reward my people’s work.
I will make an everlasting promise[a] to them.
9 Then their offspring will be known among the nations
and their descendants among the people.
Everyone who sees them will recognize
that they are the descendants whom Yahweh has blessed.
10 I will find joy in Yahweh.
I will delight in my Elohim.
He has dressed me in the clothes of salvation.
He has wrapped me in the robe of righteousness
like a bridegroom with a priest’s turban,
like a bride with her jewels.
11 Like the ground that brings forth its crops
and like a garden that makes the seed in it grow,
so Adonay Yahweh will make righteousness and praise
spring up in front of all nations.