Do you carry YAH’S (a.k.a ELOHIM’S) Divine Favour within you or Satan’s anti-favour within you everywhere you go?
This teaching is inspired by the TORAH Portion, “VaYISHLACH.” Prayers included.
Numbers 6:22-27 Names of God Bible (NOG)
How Aaron and His Sons Will Bless the Israelites
22 Yahweh said to Moses, 23 “Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you will bless the Israelites. Say to them:
24 Yahweh will bless you and watch over you.
25 Yahweh will smile on you and be kind to you.
26 Yahweh will look on you with favor and give you peace.’
27 “So whenever they use my name to bless the Israelites, I will bless them.”
Ask yourself this:
Do you carry increase or decrease within you?
Do people dread your visits to their houses, offices, etc or look forward to your visits?
Do people around you enjoy your company and even wish to hang around you more and more or not?
Ephesians 1:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Blessed be the ELOHIM and FATHER (ABBA) of our LORD YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, WHO hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
2 Corinthians 9:11 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
11 You will be blessed in every way, and you will be able to keep on being generous. Then many people will thank ELOHIM (YAH) when we deliver your gift.
The Holy Biblical Scriptures say that it is more blessed to give than it is to receive!
Acts 20:35 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
35 In all things I have shown you an object lesson—that by hard work one must help the weak, remembering the words of the LORD YAHUSHUA, that HE HIMSELF said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”[a]
Acts 20:35 New King James Version (NKJV)
35 I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS), that HE said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”
Acts 20:35 Names of God Bible (NOG)
35 I have given you an example that by working hard like this we should help the weak. We should remember the words that the LORD YAHUSHUA said, ‘Giving gifts is more satisfying than receiving them.’”
Ya’akov/Jacob a.k.a Y’isra’EL/Israel:
Genesis 30:25-36:43 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
Jacob Outwits Laban
25 Now it was after Rachel gave birth to Joseph that Jacob said to Laban, “Send me away so that I can go to my place and to my land. 26 Give me my wives and my children for whom I’ve served you, and let me go. For you yourself know my labor—that I’ve served you.”
27 But Laban said to him, “If I’ve found favor in your eyes—I’ve looked for good omens, and Adonai has blessed me because of you.” 28 Moreover he said, “Name your own price and I’ll pay it.”
29 Then he said to him, “You yourself know how I’ve served you and how your livestock fared with me. 30 For you had very little before I came, and it has been busting at the seams in abundance. So Adonai blessed you with my every step. So now, when am I myself going to make something for my household also?”
31 Then he said, “What can I pay you?”
Ya’akov/Jacob a.k.a Y’isra’el was a great blessing to Lavan/Laban during the 20 years he spent with him in the land of Charan/Haran (located in Syria a.k.a Assyria).
Through Ya’akov’s parents (Yitzchak and Rivkah) as well as Ya’akov, YAH (a.k.a ELOHIM) Almighty blessed Lavan with sons as well as other daughters. When Ya’akov arrived in Charan, he found that Lavan’s other wives and handmaids were barren.
Book of Jasher, Chapter 30
18 And in the fourth year of Jacob’s residence in the house of Laban, the Lord visited Laban and remembered him on account of Jacob, and sons were born unto him, and his first born was Beor, his second was Alib, and the third was Chorash.
19 And the Lord gave Laban riches and honor, sons and daughters, and the man increased greatly on account of Jacob.
Through Ya’akov, YAH blessed Lavan with more livestock as well amongst other things (See verses 26 to 29 below for evidence purposes).
Book of Jasher, Chapter 28
24 And it came to pass in those days, in the hundred and tenth year of the life of Isaac, that is in the fiftieth year of the life of Jacob, in that year died Shem the son of Noah; Shem was six hundred years old at his death.
25 And when Shem died Jacob returned to his father to Hebron which is in the land of Canaan.
26 And in the fifty-sixth year of the life of Jacob, people came from Haran, and Rebecca was told concerning her brother Laban the son of Bethuel.
27 For the wife of Laban was barren in those days, and bare no children, and also all his handmaids bare none to him.
28 And the Lord afterward remembered Adinah the wife of Laban, and she conceived and bare twin daughters, and Laban called the names of his daughters, the name of the elder Leah, and the name of the younger Rachel.
29 And those people came and told these things to Rebecca, and Rebecca rejoiced greatly that the Lord had visited her brother and that he had got children.
The more Ya’akov blessed Lavan, the more blessed Ya’akov became over the years.
Ya’akov had very rich forefathers. Avraham/Abraham and Yitzchak/Isaac were not poor people at all! They were so very rich beyond measure!
The Holy Biblical Scriptures (Book of Yasher/Jasher a.k.a Upright Man) record that Ya’akov left his father’s land, Kena’an/Canaan (present day, Y’isra’el/Israel) a very rich man however close to or while at Beth’EL/Bethel, Eliphaz (Esav’s/Esau’s) oldest son caught up with him to kill him as per the instruction given by his father, Esav in search of revenge against Ya’akov for stealing from him (stealing the birthright and first born blessing).
Ya’akov had to give all his property to Eliphaz in exchange for taking his life. He used what his father, Yitzchak had blessed him with (livestock, etc) to use as bride price for his wife so as to save his life hence he arrived at Lavan’s in Charan empty-handed.
Ya’akov had to start over. Unfortunately, Lavan took advantage of Ya’akov’s circumstances and tricked him.
Lavan became so blessed by Ya’akov that he did not want to let him go. Rather, Lavan kept tricking Ya’akov so as to keep leading him on and on in order to keep Ya’akov in his house and land for a very long time…
Lavan lacked the understanding that Ya’akov’s time in his house was ordained by YAH Almighty. When Ya’akov’s time of staying in Charan was up as per YAH’S clock, Ya’akov had to leave and he could not leave the same way in which he had come (that is, empty handed). Ya’akov belonged in Kena’an where he was to inherit as per YAH’S Divine Plan! As he had been a great Blessing to Lavan, Ya’akov had to leave an extrememly blessed man after all, Ya’akov was residing in his fathers’ land. It was from the blessings he took from Lavan that he was able to use to bless Esav when reconciling with him.
Genesis 12:3 Names of God Bible (NOG)
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you, I will curse.
Through you every family on earth will be blessed.”
Genesis 39:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 So Joseph found favor in his sight, and served him. Then he made him overseer of his house, and all that he had he put [a]under his authority. 5 So it was, from the time that he had made him overseer of his house and all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the Lord was on all that he had in the house and in the field. 6 Thus he left all that he had in Joseph’s [b]hand, and he did not know what he had except for the [c]bread which he ate.
Now Joseph was handsome in form and appearance.
YAHUsef/Joseph enjoyed YAH’S Divine Favour while in Mitzrayim/Egypt as a slave to Pharoah. Satan tried to ruin that by using Pharoah’s wife to seduce him but praise YAH for YAHUsef prevailed against Satan by prevailing against Pharoah’s wife!
YAHUSHUA the one and only Mashiach (a.k.a Saviour, Redeemer) was also a great blessing everywhere he went as per “The Gospel of the Infancy of JESUS CHRIST” and Matthew’s, Mark’s Luke’s and John’s Gospels. Everyone that loved what they heard and/or witnessed what HE was doing desired to have him stay at their house for some time.
In the same way, we are to be blessings to others around us. We are to pray constantly that YAH makes us blessings to others around us!
James 4:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:
“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”[a]
1 Peter 3:8-22 New King James Version (NKJV)
Called to Blessing
8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be [a]courteous; 9 not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. 10 For
“He who would love life
And see good days,
Let him [b]refrain his tongue from evil,
And his lips from speaking deceit.
11 Let him turn away from evil and do good;
Let him seek peace and pursue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their prayers;
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
Praise and worship him for about 10 Minutes
- Thank YAH Almighty for honouring HIS WORD in your life.Ask YAH Almighty for HIS mercy and counsel regarding anything that may want to stand in the way of HIS Divine Favour for your life.
- BLOOD of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, separate me from all anti-favour agents, in YAHUSHUA’S name, AMEN!
- Any traits of sorrow in my life shall disappear, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Divine Favour from the Shammayim/Heavens, that turns sorrow into joy locate me now, in YAHUSHUA’S name, AMEN! (Psalm 30:5)
Psalm 30:5 Names of God Bible (NOG)
5 His anger lasts only a moment.
His favor lasts a lifetime.
Weeping may last for the night,
but there is a song of joy in the morning.
- The YAH (GOD) that brought Daniel into favour with great men in his days, bring me into favour with those who will move me forward in life, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- LORD YAHUSHUA, arise in your power and destroy anything working against my favour, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- As I look unto YAH in this season of favour “whence cometh my help” (Psalm 121).
Psalm 121 Names of God Bible (NOG)
A song for going up to worship.
1 I look up toward the mountains.
Where can I find help?
2 My help comes from Yahweh,
the maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let you fall.
Your guardian will not fall asleep.
4 Indeed, the Guardian of Israel never rests or sleeps.
5 Yahweh is your guardian.
Yahweh is the shade over your right hand.
6 The sun will not beat down on you during the day,
nor will the moon at night.
7 Yahweh guards you from every evil.
He guards your life.
8 Yahweh guards you as you come and go,
now and forever.
Begin to declare and decree this scripture upon yourself and your family this month (and each subsequent month):
- LORD YAHUVEH, do not put me to shame, locate me with my destiny helpers this year, in YAHUSHUA’S name, AMEN!
- Power to break forth, in every area of my life, locate me in the Name of YAHUSHUA, AMEN! (YeshaYAHU/Isaiah 58:8).
Isaiah 58:8 Names of God Bible (NOG)
8 Then your light will break through like the dawn,
and you will heal quickly.
Your righteousness will go ahead of you,
and the glory of Yahweh will guard you from behind.
- Anything that my Heavenly ABBA YAHUVEH has not planted in my life – be uprooted, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- O LORD YAHUVEH, remember me today for good and favour, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN! (YeshaYAHU/Isaiah 49:15)
Isaiah 49:15 Names of God Bible (NOG)
15 Can a woman forget her nursing child?
Will she have no compassion on the child from her womb?
Although mothers may forget,
I will not forget you.
- Every buried blessing, belonging to me, arise and locate me this month (each subsequent month), in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Men and women will go out their way to favour me this year in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- In this season of Divine Favour, LORD YAHUVEH enlarge my territory far beyond my imagination, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- By the reason of YAH’S Favour upon my life – shame, disgrace and reproach is no longer my portion and my family’s portion, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- This year, I shall fulfil my destiny, whether the enemy likes it or not, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Divine Favour from the North, East, South and West will locate me, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Oh heaven, Oh earth, my time of Divine Favour has come, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Divine Favour that terminates poverty shall locate me, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- RUACH HA KODESH FIRE, purge my life of anything chasing away favour, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Divine Favour that turns sorrow to joy shall locate me, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
PRAYERS Against Satan’s Anti-favour and PRAYERS For YAH’S Divine Favour:
Luke 10:19 New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Matthew 18:18 Names of God Bible (NOG)
18 I can guarantee this truth: Whatever you imprison, God will imprison. And whatever you set free, God will set free.
Matthew 18:18 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
- ABBA YAHUVEH, anti-favour is not my portion, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN! I reject anti-favour, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, in your mercy, deliver me from every anti-favour spirit that is operating in my life and family/household, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Let every anti-favour spirit in my life and family/household be bound and cast out and back to the (bottomless) pits of hell (the lake of fire), in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- Let every evil in my life that attacts anti-favour be consumed by RUACH HA KODESH FIRE and flushed out of my life and family/household and into the pits of hell, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, let your Divine Favour fill my life to over flowing, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN! Help me to prevail with man and and with you always, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, have mercy upon me and make me a Blessing to your people everywhere I go, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, in your mercy, let your Divine Favour be in my hands and seen through the work of my hands and movements, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!
- ABBA YAHUVEH, at my workplace and in my home, let me enjoy your Divine Favour in full measure (as Ya’akov a.k.a Y’isra’el and his son, YAHUsef/Joseph did during their days on earth), in YAHUSHUA’S Name, AMEN!