SHABBAT SHALOM Brethren!
Click on the above link for the TORAH Parasha details.
SHABBAT VAYERA is here! It’s a special Sabbath.
So much is covered in this week’s TORAH Portion/Parashat or Parasha or Parashah including:
- Abraham’s/Avraham’s three surprise visitors who brought great news – they were YAH Holy Angels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. They are the same surprise visitors that Lot hosted and nearly got killed for it. Later in history the three visitors met Moses/Moshe and explained everything to him in greater detail…
- The Binding of Isaac/Yitzchak
- The re-naming of Mount MoriyYAH (a.k.a Moriah) as YAHUVEH YIREH (a.k.a JEHOVAH JIREH). This became a very special place as history progressed. Isaac/Yitzchak and his wife Rivkah/Rebecca or Rebekah often visited the place. From the new name, we got the name “Jerusalem.”
- Abraham’s/Abraham’s pleading with YAH conscerning Sodom and Gomorrah.
- The Rescue of Lot and his family from Sodom and Gomorrah….
“YAHUVEH (a.k.a YAHWEH) YIREH” – “Mount MoriyYAH (a.k.a Moriah)”