via “SH’LACH/Send or SHELACH LECHA/Send To You”
SHABBAT SHALOM Brethren!
Click on the above link for the TORAH Parasha details.
Another week has come to an end. Life is precious! The line between death and life is very thin. We are to constantly be grateful to our Creator/Maker, YAHUVEH for the gift of life and good/sound health plus a sound mind!
If you still have breath in your body, Praise YAH Almighty!!!
Psalm 150 Names of God Bible (NOG)
Praise El in HIS holy place.
Praise HIM in HIS mighty heavens.
2 Praise HIM for HIS mighty acts.
Praise HIM for HIS immense greatness.
3 Praise HIM with sounds from horns.
Praise HIM with harps and lyres.
4 Praise HIM with tambourines and dancing.
Praise HIM with stringed instruments and flutes.
5 Praise HIM with loud cymbals.
Praise HIM with crashing cymbals.
6 Let everything that breathes praiseYah!
The TORAH Parasha/Portion for this weekend is a very interesting one as we see ABBA YAHUVEH (YAHWEH) make a fierce decision.
Well, the children of Israel called for it. They spoke and declared with their own mouths what they desired to happen!
Be careful what you wish for!!!
There’s a lot to learn from in this TORAH Parasha. It is interesting that it is written in chapter 13 of ha sefer Bamidbar/the book of Numbers. The number 13 is known for signifying ‘rebellion’.
The 10 children of Israel rebelled against ABBA YAHUVEH and Moshe Ha Navi/Prophet Moses.
The 10 children of Israel who spread the rumours of fear amongst their people – the people they were leading forgot who they were before ABBA YAHUVEH. They also forgot ABBA YAHUVEH’S Divine Promise that they would one day conquer the Promised Land and that it had already been given to them. They acted foolishly.
Meanwhile Calev/Caleb and Yahushua/Joshua (formerly known as Hosea) the son of Nun stood by YAH Almighty’s WORD thereby only seeing the victory over the giants in the Promised Land.
Moshe sent twelve men, one from each tribe to explore the Promised Land before the people entered it. They spent forty days there, and returned with a cluster of grapes so big, it required two people to carry it!
Ten of the men said,
“It’s a land of milk and honey – but giants live there, and strong warriors in walled cities. We can’t go there.”
Only Calev and Yahushua said,
“The land is beautiful and fertile. We can conquer it because YAH Almighty is with us.”
The rest of the people of Israel became afraid and said,
“If only we had died in Egypt, it in this desert! Let’s go back to Egypt.”
YAHUVEH became angry.
“I will do as you have said,” YAH (EL) told them.
“You will die in this desert. You will wander forty years, and your children will have the land when all of you are gone.”
The generation that came out of Egypt would not see the land.
We ought to constantly remind ourselves of who we are in YAH Almighty!
- We are Overcomers (Revelation 12:11), Warriors (Ephesians 6), Ambassadors, Royal Priests, adopted children through YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH’S Blood, etc!
- We have been given authority by YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH to trample upon serpents and scorpions (Luke 10:19; Psalm 91).
- Remember that the DIVINE CONSUMING FIRE dwells in you and is Greater in you than he that is in the world!
If you know who you are in YAH Almighty (identity), you can face anything and anyone in life in accordance with your Faith in YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH!
There are so many Giants (e.g. sicknesses, illnesses, disorders, evil agents, financial crisis, Home Office/Immigration challenges, etc) out there that we will have to face throughout life on earth. This is one of the reasons we need to build up our Faith in YAH Almighty, that is to make our Faith grow from level to level, higher and higher so we can be able to face anything like YAH would!
YAHUSHUA says to us that,
Matthew 17:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Then the disciples came to YAHUSHUA (JESUS) privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”
20 So YAHUSHUA (JESUS) said to them, “Because of your[a]unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you,if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
YAHUVEH did many wonders before the people of Israel’s very eyes, sometimes in front of their enemies however it seemed that this was not enough for them! They failed to Praise and Worship YAHUVEH more than grumble.
Sadly, Complaining/Grumbling was their song throughout their days.😭
- Constant Praise and Worship strengthens one’s Emunah/Faith in The One and Only True Creator/Maker, YAHUVEH!
Through Praise and worship, one constantly acknowledges and reminds oneself of who YAH is and that YAH is bigger than all things around us as well as our circumstances/situations!
- Additionally, reading, studying, memorising and meditating upon YAH’S WORD strengthens one’s Emunah/Faith in The One and Only True Creator/Maker, YAHUVEH!
Romans 10:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of ELOHIM (GOD).
- What do you proclaim over yourself and loved ones?
Do you constantly proclaim negative statements rather than positive statements?
Do you only proclaim what you see physically that is not good or do you see beyond the physical and proclaim what you see YAH Almighty doing to turn your life around in accordance with HIS mighty WORD!
Isaiah 53 King James Version (KJV)
53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD YAHUVEH (YAHWEH) revealed?
In conclusion, Whose report will you believe, man’s or YAH’S?
- Will you believe the doctor’s report that says you are so ill, there’s no hope, etc or YAH’S report that you are healed?
- Will you believe you teacher’s/lecturer’s report that you can’t make it in life or YAH’S report that you can do all things through YAH Almighty who strengthens you?
- Will you only believe the Judge’s and/or lawyer’s report or will you proclaim in your heart and in mind that what ABBA YAHUVEH has to say about you is what identifies who you are and only ABBA YAHUVEH has the last say concerning all your affairs?
Philippians 4:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 I can do all things through MASHIACH (CHRIST) which strengtheneth me.
- What does YAH Almighty have to say about your current circumstances and your future?
- What is YAH’S WORD for you as an individual, for you as a Congregation, for you as a family, etc? HE surely has something to say to each and everyone of us on this earth!
Psalm 138:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 The LORD YAHUVEH (YAHWEH) will [a]perfect that which concerns me;
YOUR Mercy, O LORD YAHUVEH (YAHWEH), endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of YOUR Hands.
Video: Song – ‘Whose Report Will You Believe?’
I have more to say in relation to this TORAH Parasha but I’ll stop here for now.