This is a Season of much deeper Repentance (Teshuvah) before YAH Almighty!
Isaiah 2:3-5 Names of God Bible
3 Then many people will come and say,
“Let’s go to the mountain of Yahweh,
to the house of the Elohim of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways so that we may live by them.”
The teachings will go out from Zion.
The word of Yahweh will go out from Jerusalem.
4 Then he will judge disputes between nations
and settle arguments between many people.
They will hammer their swords into plowblades
and their spears into pruning shears.
Nations will never fight against each other,
and they will never train for war again.
5 Come, descendants of Jacob,
let’s live in the light of Yahweh.
Please prepare to fast and pray earnestly on Thursday 20/08/2020 at 2am, 8am, 2pm and 8pm (most especially at 8am and 8pm) for yourself, your loved ones with regards to the rest of this year and the future particularly 2021 – 2030.
It’s all about the number 20 which signifies Redemption (YAH’S Redemption)!
- Repent (confess your sins to YAH Almighty daily and in the same graphical manner you set out to do them. Ask for forgiveness and endeavour to turn away from them henceforth…. Use Psalm 51, Isaiah 1:18-19.
- Use Psalm 120, 91, Psalm 119:105, Psalm 121, etc as you’re led by RUACH HA KODESH! More information will be shared nearer the time (tomorrow) on a separate page.
Pray that only YAH’S Will manifests and that YAH exposes, curtails and shields us from the plans of the evil one!
- Pray against the evil spirits of deception and of fear.
- Also pray against the evil spirit of Coronavirus a.k.a COVID-19 and spirit of untimely death!!! (very important and urgent). The battle is fierce! We need to conquer this spirit and its power against mankind ASAP!!!
*Rosh Hashanah a.k.a Yom Teruah 2020 will begin in the evening of*
*Friday 18 September*
*and ends in the evening of*
*Sunday 20 September*
We pray that you and your loved ones are well by YAH’S Grace.
Thank you for your continued support to this Ministry of ABBA YAHUVEH (YAHWEH), YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH (a.k.a JESUS CHRIST) and SHKINYINYAH GLORY (a.k.a RUACH HA KODESH/HOLY SPIRIT).🙏
Keep us (the leadership of this Ministry) as well as this Ministry in your prayers unto YAH Almighty.🙏 May ABBA YAHUVEH bless you abundantly as you do so, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, Amen!
We are currently in the 40 days of Awe (05/08/2020 to 19/09/2020).
The Hebrew month of Elul will commence at sun-down on Wednesday 19/08/2020 and end at sun-down on Friday 18/08/2020 at which point Tishrei (Tishri) 1 begins.
It is advised to spend time in fasting and prayer during this season. It’s a time of spiritual detoxing using the BLOOD of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH – Psalm 51, Galatians 5.
We’re in a new spiritual and physical era.
This is a Season of YAH’S Judgement of HIS people (the time leading up to Rosh ha Shanah and Rosh ha Shanah plus Yom Kippur)! The Great Day of the LORD YAHUVEH which is Judgment Day will take place sometime in the future on Yom Kippur! On that day, sin and its power will be eternally terminated, HalleluYAH!
On this day back in history, YAH had mercy on HIS Beloved People, Israel and also gave them a second set of the Ketubah (marriage agreement) which came in the form of the Ten Commandments engraved on two stone tablets! These were kept inside the Ark of the Covenant. They are a sign between YAH and HIS people. The Children of Israel signed the Ketubah with their word of mouth confirming that they would observe YAH’S statutes.
1. YAH Almighty has revealed prophetically (through visions, dreams, audible voice) that YAHUSHUA’S Second Return to the earth is to be expected to occur on Rosh ha Shanah a.k.a Yom Teruah (the day that noone knows!
2. Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) is the 40th day of Awe as it marks the end of Prophet Moses’ plea to YAH Almighty on behalf of the Children of Israel. The number 40 stands for probation and testing.
3. We’ve entered into a difficult era on earth. 2021 to 2030 is a time that’s full of many bewildering events as well as great increasing deception. We need to continue to strengthen our Faith in and relationship with YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH! Work out your Salvation withfear and trembling! Memorise YAH’S WORD!
May YAH Almighty have mercy on you as you seek HIM diligently this season, in YAHUSHUA’S Name Amen!
May YAH also inscribed your name in the Book ot Life, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, Amen!
May you not be found wanting and may you also be counted worthy to be caught up with YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH in the air, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, Amen! (Matthew 25; Matthew 22, etc)
We’re working a series on your identity and being the Bride of YAHUSHUA! May YAH Almighty make a way where there seems to be no way, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, Amen! There’s so much entailed…