The Festival of Unleavened Bread is drawing to close. Let us remind ourselves as to why we cleared chametz (leaven) from our houses and then use it to pray:
1. Go before YAH ALMIGHTY, Confess your sins to HIM and ask for cleansing by YAHUSHUA’S BLOOD.
2. Repent especially for all the times you have accommodated pride and acted proudly before HIM for Pride goes before a fall.
3. Re-dedicate yourself to YAHUSHUA (JESUS; not Yeshua!).
4. Surrender your all to HIM afresh withhold nothing, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, Amen!
5. Ask YAH ALMIGHTY to deliver you from the power and spirit of pride for you desire not to fall spiritually and in every area of your life.
6. Ask YAH to give you Victory over the sin, power and spirit of pride, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, Amen!
7. Tell YAH that you wish to be humble like HIM and May HE fill you with HIS SPIRIT OF HUMILITY, in YAHUSHUA’S Name, Amen!
8. Give thanks for answered prayers, then seal your prayers, their answers and yourself and household with the BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA.🙏