Shalom and HAPPY PREPARATION FOR YAH’S SHABBAT! Note that this day is related to Matthew 25:1-13 hence it is not to be taken for granted!
Here is the Teaching for Last Week’s SHABBAT: DEVARIM:
SHABBAT DEVARIM (Deuteronomy 1-3) Teaching (July 2021)
Here are some useful related links with further information:
1. PREPARATION DAY (6th Day Weekly) and YAH’S SABBATH (SHABBAT: 7th Day Weekly)
2. YAHUVEH GOD’S True Sabbath…
3. *More useful Info about Welcoming and Ending SHABBAT (SABBATH) with focus on HOLY COMMUNION (Salt & Water Significance)…*
4. Welcoming SHABBAT: Shabbat Seder
5. What is YAH’S SABBATH All About?
6. “VA’ETCHANAN/And I Pleaded”
7. GIVING To The CREATOR, YAH ALMIGHTY: TITHE (A Tenth/FirstFruits Offering), TERUMAH (HEAVE or Voluntary Offering), TZEDAKAH (Righteous Offering for The Widows, Poor and Needy) [July 2021]