Shalom and HAPPY PREPARATION FOR YAH’S SHABBAT! Note that this day is related to Matthew 25:1-13 hence it is not to be taken for granted!
Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the writing of last week’s SHABBAT (VA’ETCHANAN/ AND I PLEADED) Teaching.
Our days on this website and to continue Teaching are numbered Brethren. Soon, this website will be no more, unfortunately 😔😕😞😪😢😒😔.
1. PREPARATION DAY (6th Day Weekly) and YAH’S SABBATH (SHABBAT: 7th Day Weekly)
2. YAHUVEH GOD’S True Sabbath…
3. Welcoming SHABBAT: Shabbat Seder
4. *More useful Info about Welcoming and Ending SHABBAT (SABBATH) with focus on HOLY COMMUNION (Salt & Water Significance)…*
5. “EKEV (or Eikev, EKEB, AIKEV, or EQEB) / Because or Consequence”
7. RESTITUTION, YAH’S NAME and BEING A NAZARITE: Study of TORAH Portion, NASSO (LIFT/TAKE UP)! May 2021
8. What is YAH’S SABBATH All About?
Have a Blessed and Peaceful SABBATH!