This is our GETTR link. GETTR is the uncensored version of Twitter, just so you know. We also have a TELEGRAM CHANNEL using the same name as on this website [Telegram app: uncensored alternative to WhatsApp] and are on MeWe [uncensored alternative to Facebook and Instagram].
Copyright © 2022 MessianicBible.com
“You are a people HOLY TO THE LORD YAHUVEH [YAHWEH] your GOD. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, THE LORD YAHUVEH has CHOSEN you to be HIS TREASURED POSSESSION.” (Deuteronomy 14:2)
Sadly, over the centuries, belief in YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH disappeared from its original Jewish context, partly due to the destruction of the SECOND TEMPLE and partly due to social pressure.
As belief in YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH was divorced from its Jewish origins, Gentile Believers increasingly adopted anti-Semitic biases. This, unfortunately, lasted for centuries, even though they are joined through MESSIAH to THE GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the same GOD as the Jewish People.
“For He HIMSELF is our PEACE, who has made BOTH ONE, and has broken down the middle wall of separation.” (Ephesians 2:14)
Messianic Jews do not stop being Jewish because they follow YAHUSHUA. They do not lose their Jewish identity, lifestyle or culture; they affirm it. They do not believe, however, that the rabbinic oral law (Mishna and Talmud) is divinely inspired.
While most Messianic Jews celebrate the Jewish festivals and observe Jewish fast days, most do not celebrate manmade holidays such as Christmas or Easter.
During the Pesach (Passover) Seder (ritual meal), the story of the liberation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt (Exodus 1–15) is recounted. In Messianic Seders, this story of physical SALVATION is told, as well as its FULFILLMENT IN THE SALVATION from sin found in YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH (JESUS the MESSIAH).
Even though Messianic Jews preserve a Jewish lifestyle, they maintain a relationship with Christians and have participated in times of prayer and reconciliation with Gentile Believers—including in Israel itself, where Christian Arabs and Messianic Jews come together for events like the annual Global Day of Prayer. All around the world, Believers of all nationalities come together to pray on the Global Day of Prayer.
“The centrality of MESSIAH YAHUSHUA puts us in profound spiritual unity with people in another worldwide community—the Christian Church,” states the website of Washington DC’s Congregation Shuvah Yisrael.
“Though we practice our FAITH differently, we have deep appreciation for the Church. Our primary sense of identity lies with the Jewish People. But, we share a deep bond with all who see JESUS CHRIST as the ultimate answer to the great questions of life,” it continues.
In these last days, as the stage is set for the return of YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH to the Mount of Olives (Zechariah 14:4; Matthew 24:30), many Gentile Believers recognize the significant role of Israel and the Jewish People, understanding that they are fellow heirs and partakers of the covenant promises.
“You are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with YAH’S people and also members of HIS household.” (Ephesians 2:19)
Sadly, many Christians do not have a vision for being members of one household with YAH’S People. They believe that YAH is done with the Jewish People, that He has transferred all of ISRAEL’S ’s blessings and promises to the Church and has forsaken HIS COVENANT with Israel (Jacob).
“I am THE LORD YAHUVEH, THE GOD of your father Abraham and THE GOD of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. (Genesis 28:13–14)
Although some Gentile Believers argue that they are now the “spiritual ISRAEL ” and that the Jews are no longer “YAH’S CHOSEN People,” the unchangeable reality is that YAH loves and cherishes HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE.
YAH’S deep, abiding LOVE is revealed in HIS terms of endearment for ISRAEL: “MY firstborn son” (Exodus 4:22–23); “TREASURED POSSESSION ” (Deuteronomy 7:6); “My people, MY CHOSEN, the people I formed for MYSELF ”(Isaiah 43:18–21); “MY DELIGHT is in her”(Isaiah 62:4); and “the apple of HIS EYE ” (Zechariah 2:8).
King Solomon called them “the people you have CHOSEN.” (1 Kings 3:8)
Jewish Heritage Remains
Secure While some claim Bible prophecy pertaining to ISRAEL has been annulled, we can see it being actively fulfilled today in the Jewish People being a blessing to all the nations of the earth, which YAH said HE would do:
“I will make you into a GREAT NATION and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a BLESSING. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:1-3; see also Genesis 28:13–14)
Certainly, we have seen a partial fulfillment of this through all of the Jewish People’s many contributions to science, medicine, technology and the arts.
Not to mention the fact that the Jewish People have shone the light of truth to the world through the Bible or that mankind’s Savior, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH (a.k.a JESUS THE MESSIAH) was a Jew.
Some leaders within Christianity, however, have argued that the Jewish race ceased to exist after the SECOND TEMPLE was destroyed, since many of the Jewish people living in Israel at that time were enslaved or scattered.
They say that throughout the last two thousand years, Jewish people intermarried and lost their racial purity. Or they find it significant that most Jews today can no longer recite their genealogy.
Of course, many would like to use such arguments to sever the connection of the Jewish People from the Holy Land.
In fact, DNA testing can determine if a Jewish male is a descendant of Aaron, Moses’ brother, through the father to son lineage. If so, this would make him part of the Cohanim, the priesthood appointed by YAH and possibly fit to serve in the Third Temple service.
And even though having a non-Jewish mother disqualifies a Cohen from priestly status and Temple Service today, this is not a conclusive argument against Jewish identity.
King David had a grandmother, Ruth, who was not Jewish—it would be silly to dispute his bloodline.
Moses, Joseph and Solomon also had wives who were not Jewish.
And when the Israelites were delivered from Egypt, included in their numbers were Egyptians and other nationalities. At the foot of Mount Sinai, they entered into the same covenant with God as the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, becoming part of the covenant people.
Copyright © 2022 MessianicBible.com
1. ha satan a.k.a the devil a.k.a the adversary is a means of TRYING AND TESTING THE CREATOR, YAH’S CREATION [James 4:4,7; Ephesians 2:5-7; 1 Peter 1:7-9; James 1:2-6; Genesis 22; 1:7-12; Hebrews 11; Revelation 1:16, 20; 6:12-14; 12:11; etc]! 2. THE CREATOR, YAH SHADDAI Remains In CONTROL Always [Psalm 46; Isaiah 55:8-9; etc]! 3. UNDERSTANDING STARS IN RELATION TO ANGELS AND HUMAN BEINGS [Revelation 1:16, 20; 12:1-2; Isaiah 14:12; etc]! 4. THE VESSELS OF GLORY AND VESSELS OF DESTRUCTION – PREDESTINATION [Jeremiah 18; Romans 8:29; 9:21-23; Philippians 4:3; Psalm 69:28; Revelation 3:5; 13:8; 17:8; 20:12, 15]! Sunday 30th January 2022 / SHEVAT 28
4. FROM THE CREATOR, YAH’S PERSPECTIVE, WHAT EXACTLY DETERMINES A LEAP YEAR? 2. WHY IS THE Roman Gregorian Calendar Month of February the one that bears THE LEAP DAY and WHY EVERY 4 YEARS? [John 14:6; 8:32, 44; 10:10; Hosea 4:6; Revelation 12:9-11; Daniel 7:25; Genesis1; Exodus 12:1-2; The Book of The Secrets of Enoch; The Legends of the Jews] – Wednesday 2nd February 2022 / ADAR I, 1
5. WHEN ARE WE TO CELEBRATE THE HOLY BIBLICAL FESTIVAL OF PURIM [LOTS] WHEN THERE ARE TWO 12TH MONTHS [ADAR I and ADAR II] ON A HEBREW CALENDAR YEAR [a.k.a a LEAP Year]? Book of Esther – Thursday 3rd February 2022 / ADAR I, 2
7. THE DAILY SACRIFICE [Numbers 28; Romans 12:1-2; Book of Hebrews; Matthew 16:24-26; 24:15; Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11-13; Luke 9:23; John 15; 1 Corinthians 15:31; Philippians 1:21; Galatians 2:20; 5:22-24; Revelation 22:14; Genesis 2-3; Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1; 119; Matthew 22:36-40; Deuteronomy 6:4-9; 30:19; Song of Songs/Solomon 1-2; 8:14; Hebrews 4:16; Ephesians 5:27; 1 John 3:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:17; Revelation 14:4 etc] – Friday 4th February 2022 / ADAR I, 3
11. CHOOSE YE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE: YAH SHADDAI or Baal the sun god [Joshua 24:15 and 2 Corinthians 6:11-18]!!! Are You Preparing To Celebrate Darkness, Death, LAWlessness and Paganism a.k.a Heathenism (evil Christmas) or LIGHT, LIFE, TORAH/LAW and HOLINESS a.k.a SET APARTNESS [YAH’S Weekly Sabbath: sun-set Friday To sun-set Saturday] This Season? [Hosea 4:6; John 8:32, 44; 14:6; John 1; Matthew 5:13-17; 1 Peter 2:9-10; Romans 12:1-2; Deuteronomy 12:29-32; 6:4-9; Matthew 22:36-40; Exodus 20; Ezekiel 18:30-32] Written on Friday 24th December 2021 / Tevet 20
12. FEMALES 🚺 ARE ASSIGNED TO THE KINDLE OR LIGHT OF THE CREATOR, YAH’S SABBATH and FESTIVAL CANDLES🕯🕎🕯🕎 🕯🕎 AT THE START OF EVERY HOLY BIBLICAL SABBATH and FESTIVAL, Why? Why Females [Girls and Women] only and not Males [Boys and Men]? [Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11; Leviticus 23:1-4; Numbers 15:32-36; Deuteronomy 5:12-15; Matthew 5:17-20; 22:36-40; 1 Timothy 2:9-10; 1 Peter 3:3; 1 Corinthians 11; etc] 30th October 2021
15. Kindling/Lighting fires on SHABBAT Message to be added ASAP. Please bear with us. Thank you.